Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
asked Feb 23, 2017 in Education by Paolo
OkI want to register link
Please send your application via email to

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Language Courses @HU

!In co-operation with Freie Universität Berlin (FU) und Technische Universität Berlin (TU) and funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research HU offers additional language courses.
Three German language classes (level B1/B2/C1) will be taught and the classes will finish with the DSH examinations. In addition to the language courses the Humboldt-Universität offers preparatory classes for the language course participants as well as the possibility to participate in lectures as part of the guest student program. A direct exchange between the students of the different subjects of study is possible.

Please send your application via email to

Without these a participation is not possible:

favoured subject (must be part of the course catalogue of Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin)
proof of your status as refugee, e. g. residence permit or proof of registration as an asylum-seeker (AKN i.e.)
high-school diploma and university entrance certificates (German / English)
Adress / further contact details
If at hand

information on your level of the German language (please include a test certificate if you have one, otherwise a self-evaluation will suffice for now)
if you have studied before: transcript of records or graduation certificate
Besides the counselling we offer a preliminary check of documents and a classification of the language ability."

Source :
answered Feb 23, 2017 by Paolo
3,673 questions
4,418 answers
135,644 users