Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
انا في مقاطعة هيسن لقد حصلت على الاقامة واريد ان انتقل الى برلين لسكن ولا املك سكن هناك لدي صديق لديه منزل من سوسيال هل يحق لي انتقل والعيش معها او يقدم لي عنوان مؤقت لاقدمه لجوب سنتر برلين لا اعرف ماذا افعل من يسطيع مساعدة
asked Apr 12, 2016 in Legal advice by zeravan

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
I will translate it for you so someone with a good knowledge can help you with your problem,and abviously they don't speak arabic.
The translation is: i live in Hessen and i had my permit residence and i want to move to Berlin, i have a friend in berlin and he got an appartment,and i want to go there and live with him,how can i move to the Berlin job center? And would they give me the permission to stay in Berlin if they knew that i want to live with my friend? Is this possible?.
The problem is (his friend) still taking money from the sozial and the sozial pay the rent for the appartment,and i really don't know what should i do,and if there's anyone who can help me with it and tell me what to do.
Thanks alot
answered Apr 12, 2016 by Kenan
Hello, the common language of Wefugee is in fact English. So thank you Kenan for your translation!
Yes thank you Kenan for the translation! We are also working on bringing more translators into the community so that questions in other languages can be answered more quickly. Zeravan, feel free to continue asking questions in Arabic and the community will do its best to get them answered :)
Sure,no problem
3,056 questions
3,818 answers
134,304 users