Hello everyone!!
I have a problem and i couldn't find a solution for it i finished my bachelor degree 9 months ago now I'm in germany studying the language after that i want to continue my education in a college the problem is i really don't know what i want to study there medicine? Engineering? And if so which type of engineering? So anyone can help me out?
asked Mar 18, 2016 in Education by Kenan
صديقي في معلومات عن منح دراسية بتمنى تفيدك https://www.facebook.com/wefugee/?ref=hl
Try Kiron
Thanks guys
a new link collection regarding universities helping/ supporting refugees:http://www.wusgermany.de/de/wus-service/wus-aktuelles/fluechtlinge-und-hochschulen-deutschland
Have a look at this link collection from universities (for refugees) http://www.wusgermany.de/de/wus-service/wus-aktuelles/fluechtlinge-und-hochschulen-deutschland

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+2 votes

you should contact an institution called "Zentrale Studienberatung". Depending in which location you stay, look for the university nearest to you, if you found out ask Google: Example: "zentrale studienberatung"+heidelberg.

Regards, Jan
answered Mar 19, 2016 by Jan
Thank you
+1 vote
What did you do your bachelor in?
answered Apr 20, 2016 by Katharina
Scientific bachelor
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,443 questions
5,325 answers
137,552 users