I applied for resident permit under section 104c and it's now 6weeks but no reply and my work permit ended on 17 this month. What can I do.
asked Jun 19 in Other Questions by Dickos | 663 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+1 vote
Hallo. Be patient otherwise have been waiting for 6months or more..
answered Jun 19 by Simi
0 votes

Dear @Dickos

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question. 

As Simi mentioned, most of the immigration offices are currently understaffed and procedures take way too long. So, waiting for several weeks or even months is unfortunaltey not unusual. However, I would highly encourage you to contact them again to highlight the importance of the extension of your work permit. The immigration office can also record the work permit on your "Duldung" for the time being or they may give you a paper which states that you will receive the residence permit (and you are allowed to work) but still have to wait for the residence card (which still needs to be produced). I recommend to ask a refugee/migration counselling office for support in this. 

I hope this helps and all the best, 


answered Jun 30 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,329 questions
6,333 answers
139,342 users