Hello greetings to everyone,I am a single mom and have 25b 1s.1 documents,and my daughter have 25b 4 of course me and his father have Vaterschaft for her but we are not living together.please can my daughter father benefits from this document we have.and how can we process it.i work Teilzeit,but I also get Jobcenter support.thank you for your answer in advance
asked Jun 11 in Information & Offers by Pretty Pam | 524 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi @Pretty Pam

No, the child’s father cannot benefit from the status you and your daughter have. He must himself fulfil the requirements for a residence permit, for example the same ones you had to fulfil in order to get 25b. In order to get 25b he will have to have been in Germany for 6 years. This is only shortened to 4 years if someone has a child that they are living with. If your daughter is living with him part of the time, then he could have the required length of time reduced to 4 years.



answered 2 days ago by mbeon-Éanna
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,329 questions
6,333 answers
139,342 users