Hi, I am trying to renew and get a permanent residence permit here in Germany. I was given the form to fill, and another form for the mother of my German child to fill out, but she refuses to sign. Mind you, I have been working for almost 5 years, I have been visiting my child and paying child support. I also have share custody.My foreign office said they gonna **** into it. I need some advice please.
asked Jun 4 in Other Questions by Jude Benson | 282 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
I dont think this is a problem for you unless you are married to the mother of your child.. and you have your residence permit through her?. If thats the case then consult through a lawyer that will solve your problem faster. And if you get your PR continue supporting your child bcoz it will be a problem  in the future if you want to apply for Citizenship
answered Jun 4 by Jj061987
Thanks, we were not married, we just got a beautiful daughter together.
well said l was going to say the same thing to him. Also he should be proud of himself for working for 5 years and still pay maintenance for his child.  Some men out there abandon their children.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,329 questions
6,333 answers
139,339 users