i have 2 child in germany born.i is 6 and 1 is 4 years.i want to apply permanent residence.i give must 60 month pension or when a women give birth 3 years your pension automatically give by the govrmnt.or I must give 60 month pension.
asked Apr 2, 2020 in Asylum proceedings by Sofia waqas | 580 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hello again @Sofia waqas,

thank you for sharing your question with the Wefeugees community.

There are exemptions for women with small children. The time spent bringing up children until their 3rd birthday will be included in the 60 months, if it is documented in your information about your pension insurance periods. You can see this in the annual information which is automatically sent to you, or you just apply for an account clarification (the form can be found here: https://***.deutsche-rentenversicherung.de/SharedDocs/Formulare/DE/_pdf/V0100.html) to get this information.

I hope my answers were useful for you and I'll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the mbeon-staff and I‘ll be glad to guide over a longer period of time. mbeon is an online advisory service for migrants via the mbeon-app, which you can download on your smartphone for free via Google Play Store (https://play.google.***/store/apps/details?id=de.zone35.mbeon) 
or the App Store (https://apps.apple.***/de/app/mbeon-messengerberatung/id1408795643). 

You'll find me in the mbeon-app under my name „München, Frau Müller“ and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can read messages. For more information please visit ***.mbeon.de.

Best regards

answered Apr 3, 2020 by mbeon-Christine
Thnk you so much for ur helpful answer I am already member of m.mbeon.this app is really helpful. Thank you once again.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,259 questions
6,259 answers
139,249 users