I am 22,I am in germany for 5 month and currently in camp I am learning German language and also have b2 level of english.and I have good higher education background.
I want to do altenpflege/oldcare ausbildung what should I do to start altenpflege ausbildung bcoz generally ausbildungs starts in August so what should I do
asked May 5 in Legal advice by Badroo347 | 265 views
Bro i need the same information just let me know if you find another informative

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Badroo347,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. I saw that you opened another thread with similar content:

"Hallo i am asylum seekers
My friend who is living in germany for many years.
He is saying that do ausbildung in old people care which lasts 1-2 years ausbildung.i have higher school education and I did my 12th education in medical.
Would you suggest me to do this ausbildung and after finishing it can I get job"

To keep a better overview and information in one place, I suggest to discuss both questions here (I will close the other one - I hope it is okay for you).

First of all, Germany is really in need for nursing staff/care givers and if you are happy to learn and do the job as well, it seems to be a good idea.

In general, there are two options for the "Ausbildung": The dual vocational training and the school-based vocational training.

The most important step will be to learn German well in the first place. For an "Ausbildung" (especially in this field) you need a German level of minimum B1 - better B2. For the dual vocational training you need a work permit as well. This would not be necessary for the school-based vocational training. Please follow the above provided links for more information on this.

In general, I can recommend you to get support from a Youth Migration Service (Jugendmigrationsdienst) in your area - they are specialised on these topics.

 I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered May 12 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,262 questions
6,259 answers
139,252 users