Hello everyone,

I Need a lawyer to help me getting legal status in Germany. I’m illegally residing in Germany and soon going to become a father. I’m confused about which lawyer to contact, have seen a lot of lawyers on google and found some good ratings but need help and references/suggestions for some good lawyers near Lüneburg or Hamburg. Money is not a problem but must be a tried and tested, true lawyer who proves his capabilities. Anyone’s advice or suggestions will be appreciated.


asked Feb 1 in Legal advice by Geekay | 1,231 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Geekay,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

I think it makes sense to contact a local refugee/migration counselling office for respective recommendations as they are most experienced with lawyers in your area. Furthermore, there is kind of an association of lawyers specialised in this legal field who work with NGOs and the UN - it's called "Rechtsberaterkonferenz". You may follow the link for the list of their members.

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Feb 4 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,328 questions
6,332 answers
139,336 users