After, my 2nd interview. I got designated to a heim. In a village 45 minutes on bicycle to Netherlands. There's no gymnasium here, two terrible Deutsch classes a week and a long hefty ride to the nearest LiDL. Connection here is very bad too. Although, I'm grateful for the accommodation and all of the services, the isolation is rejuvenating my PTSD. Is there any way that I could request to change my accomodation? The isolation is really taking a toll on my already shattered mental health.
asked Dec 11, 2023 in Home & Living by Refugee_ingermany | 374 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi. Sorry you are going through this but honestly speaking this is just the beginning of everything. Best way to move to another accommodation is when you find a job and be self dependent. Without that you will be stuck there. You will need language too. All will be well.
answered Dec 20, 2023 by Simi
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,208 questions
6,193 answers
139,195 users