I'm from so called "Safecountry" and I have applied for Asylm. I speak fluent German and have been working in a Pflegeheim for last 4 months. Last month I recieved invitation to Interview and my employee and I rushed to register me as Ausbildung since everyone around were deported. We are almost done with every document have school, contract and everything, needed is only few beurocracy.
But my answer came last week, before I had ausbildung.
 I asked lawyeer and he said he can't help me as I won't get Ausbildungsduldung if I start ausbildung after my case already has been rejected.
Can someone please give me advice, is it right? Should I just give up and get ready for deportation?
asked Oct 10, 2023 in Asylum proceedings by Mariam_1997 | 915 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Mariam_1997,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question.

First of all, you are doing great and I am happy to hear that you found an employer who offered you an "Ausbildung" (vocational training)!

Furthermore, I want to mention that Wefugees is rather a general and public Q&A platform in which the community members support eachother. It is important to highlight that I am not a lawyer either and that we can not provide individual legal counselling here. For this, the German asylum and residence laws are too complicated and so many factors play a role while assessing an individual case.

However, we discussed a very similar question on this platform before and maybe the answers here or here, for instance, are useful for you.

Handbook Germany is providing helpful information on the "Ausbildungsduldung" and a good overview on the topic of "safe countries of origin", which for the time being include (only):

  • Albania
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Ghana
  • Kosovo
  • Macedonia
  • Montenegro
  • Senegal
  • Serbia

I also read that the German government is planning to declare Georgia and Moldova as safe countries. As far as I know, they didn't finally decide on it yet though (and therefore did't implement it either).

Not every lawyer is specialised and experienced with migration law. Consulting a counselling office (like JMD - as mentioned in my linked answers above) can help in finding a good one. I definitely recommend to get some support in your situation.

In any case, please also don't hesitate to get back to us with any further question.

All the best,


answered Oct 22, 2023 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,332 questions
6,335 answers
139,347 users