1 view
Dear Wefugees Team,
If I applied for family reunification visa for my wife and my underage daughter, will the A1 language certificate requirement still apply to my wife?
I am told that this requirement doesn't apply if she is applying together with an underage child because the child's Right will cover her in the process.
Please provide your analysis on this issue.

Thank you in advance.
asked 3 days ago in Other Questions by Great Man | 1 view

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,916 questions
5,881 answers
138,828 users