Hello I'm a refugee outside of Germany in a eu country but still I don't have any travel document or asylum decision and I want to marry to a German and move to Germany
Can you help how is it possible
I have to mention that one time I got rejection in my refugee case and I applied for second application
asked Jul 15, 2023 in Legal advice by Elr | 257 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Elr

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

As you can not leave the country in which your asylum case is pending, you may have to get married where you currently stay (which can be challenging as it usually requires a number of documents) and apply for a family reunification visa at the German embassy afterwards. Please not that I am not a lawyer and it is a quite difficult to give a tailored answer based on very little information. Maybe you contact a migration counselling centre for individal advice? If you want to share your approximate location, I could try to make some research on contact details/addresses. 

All the best, 


answered Jul 16, 2023 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,133 questions
6,110 answers
139,113 users