Good afternoon, please can someone apply for paragraph 25b when is not yet complete 6years in Germany just 5 months to complete the 6years requirements, It has been working for the past 4years, He have leben in Deutschland, A2 and Schweißer certificate. and it has a unbriefested contract In an Energy company, that produce Strom and Heizung.
asked Jul 7, 2023 in Legal advice by Dickson | 557 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Dickson,

Welcome back to the Wefugees and thank you for reaching out to us again. 

I’m afraid the the immigration office (Ausländerbehörde) won’t grant the residence permit until you meet the requirement of the minimum stay in Germany (which is 6 years for single people and 4 years for people having minor children living in the same household). Maybe the immigration office staff will take your application but not process it until you meet the requirement - maybe they reject it. I can not really tell or share experience on it. I recommend to consult a counselor on this who is also familiar with the local immigration office and their procedures. Maybe the counselor can also contact the immigration office staff to discuss your individual case.

Regarding the other requirements, I remember that I provided some information in one of your earlier opened threads here.

In any case, please don’t hesitate to get back to us with any further questions. 

All the best,


answered Jul 8, 2023 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,329 questions
6,333 answers
139,342 users