I'm on fiktiv duldung and I wanted to apply for a residence permit in accordance with 104c alternatively 25b but the ausländerbehörde said I have to wait until I'm issued with the physical duldung, is that normal ??? Below is an Email from the auslanderbehorde

vielen Dank für den übersandten Bescheid.

Ich habe die notwendigen Anfragen für die Erteilung der Aufenthaltserlaubnis bereits veranlasst.
Sobald er die Duldung erhalten hat, kann abschließend über den Antrag entschieden werden.
asked Jul 5, 2023 in Legal advice by Hakeem | 747 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Hakeem

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question. 

I’m not a lawyer but the residence permit according to 104c (“Chancen-Aufenthaltsrecht”) as well as the one according to 25b require a Duldung at the time you apply for the residence. So technically, the immigration office should be right. 

Do you agree dear @mbeon-fardeen or @mbeon-Christine

The immigration office’s explanations sound that they address a lawyer? If that is correct, you may ask him/her about the next steps as well. In any case, please don’t hesitate to get back to us with any further questions. 

All the best, 


answered Jul 8, 2023 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,258 questions
6,257 answers
139,249 users