1 view
Do you need permission before you travel abroad?
My husband lives in Germany under family reunification residence permit and he plan to travel frequently because has business to our homecountry. Does he required to inform and seek approval from authorities every time before he travel. We don't receive any job center money.
asked Jun 20 in Other Questions by Malcolm | 1 view

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi @Malcolm

A person here under family reunification does not need permission to travel and does not have to inform any authority. Only if the person stays abroads more than 6 months at a time can this become a problem. In such cases the person loses their residency rights.



answered Jul 5 by mbeon-Éanna
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,918 questions
5,894 answers
138,835 users