I had a brother, who applied for a resident permit (paragraph 25b) it was rejected by the Ausländerbehörde. And my brother is working for the past 3years. He has appeal against the decision in court. And the court send him a Rechnung of 485euro to paid. And the Duldung document Is using has also expired, going to 2 months now. Questions? He applied for a renewal of his Duldung for the past 2 months but Ausländerbehörde has not send him new one and he is still going to work. Ist an offence or crime for him to continue going to work without his Duldung is not renewed? He has already clear his identity with the  Ausländerbehörde. His passport copy is with the Ausländerbehörde. Questions 2. Why did the court said to my brother to pay for the court procedure (485€) ist normal what the court Did?. But is still waiting for the court decision.
asked May 2, 2023 in Legal advice by Dickson | 1,808 views
@Dickson on what reason did they reject it?
He was told that he has not being living in Deutschland for 6years and with the new law.(104) He has not stay for upto 5years. He came December 2017 to Deutschland
@Dickson if that is the case, that is why they didn't grant him. I came September 2016... I just apply for Paragraph 25B last week. 2016 till now is about 6 years and 8 months .. so I am sure i am qualified .. i have no criminal case and i have A2 certificate....
How you working? If you are not working. The possibility of getting paragraph 25b is low but the possibility of getting paragraph 104c  is high. You also have your leben in Deutschland and your country Passport, because this are part of the requirement in getting paragraph 25b.
@Dickson i have unlimited work, they have my passport.. I don't have leben in Deutschland certificate.. that means they won't grant it? But leben in Deutschland certificate is not on the list because my German gf read everything about it

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

0 votes
It depend who is responsible for you. Most time they do ask for Leben in Deutschland. Donot be discourage. It may work for you without Leben in Deutschland. I wish you all the Best
answered May 3, 2023 by Dickson
0 votes
Hi, I was recently granted residence permit in accordance with paragraph 25b Abs.1 s1
Nobody asked me to bring Leben in Deutschland Certificate, but I have B2 certificate and I have continuesly worked for the past 6 years.
answered May 3, 2023 by Great Man
@Great Man ok .. but with A2 certificate without leben in deutschland certificate, one still stand a chance right? I fulfil all requirements only the leben certificate i don't have
How long does it takes since you apply for it until you was granted the residence permit??
Hi Hakeem, the issuing of residence permit is largely depending on person responsible for your file at Ausländerbehörde and your personal record they have for you.
As for me I didn't really apply for it in writing, I was there at the Ausländerbehörde to renew my residence permit and right there I asked the Lady if I can get residence permit in accordance with paragraph 25b, and right on the spot she said yes and that was it.
@Great Man how many months or weeks did it takes to get your card I mean the residence permit
Hi Hakeem,
After submitting your digital photo and biometric fingers print, normally it shouldn't take  more than one month to get the residence permit.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,255 questions
6,245 answers
139,247 users