I am from Ghana, I have a duldung and I am married to EU citizen that lives in UK.

I now have my- passport and my visa to join my wife in UK.

Can someone redirect me to who can help to leave this country in Hannover and get some fund to leave? A centre?

I asked my social but they keep forgetting send information to Auslanderbehorde and I want to leave as soon as possible please.

Thank you so much
asked Mar 3, 2023 in Legal advice by Moro11 | 88 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Moro11

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again. 

I’m happy to hear that you received your visa and that you are ready to join your wife in the UK. However, I am afraid that there are no funds available for people who are leaving to another European country. 

Additionally, the travel costs to the UK won’t be that high. Did you check the prices? You may use a platform like Skyscanner or Momondo to compare and find a cheap offer. 

In any case, please don’t hesitate to get back to us with any further questions. 

All the best, 


answered Mar 5, 2023 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,135 questions
6,114 answers
139,113 users