Family reunification
asked Jul 10, 2022 in Asylum proceedings by Wana | 42 views

Dear @Wana, welcome to Wefugees and thank you for sharing your concern with us. I will link our experts @mbeon-Christine and @mbeon-Ruth here, maybe they can help you with an answer. All the best, Julia

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Dear @Wana, I strongly recommend you contact a lawyer about that question. Before starting a new application elsewhere I would check if there is still time for an appeal (socalled Remonstration) against the decision. Also you should inquire WHY the application was rejected. In general I don't think it's very promising to start the visa procedure from another country. In any case, this should be handled by a lawyer. Regards mbeon-Ruth
answered Jul 14, 2022 by mbeon-Ruth
thank you Ruth :)
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,998 questions
5,963 answers
138,956 users