I am pregnant and my boyfriend is illegal here, he asked for asylum before in another country and now he is father to an unborn child, we seeked for duldung for him to assist the venue of his kids but now the immigration want to kick him out, I need a good lawyer and if possible some good advice
asked Jan 17 in Other Questions by Loy | 27 views
@Loy sorry to hear your situation, i was in similar situation like your boyfriend before though i seeked asyl here and my asyl ended badly and i stayed illegally. Your boyfriend should have used lawyer for the process . I wish u guys luck...

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Loy,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

I am sorry to hear about your family's complicated situation - I believe it is very important now for you to have individual and good support by a lawyer and/or in a migration counselling centre. I am afraid that in your case it is hardly possible to give general advice here on this public platform.

But don't worry - there are many counselling offices all over Germany which offer free of charge as well as confidential counselling services. You may use this search engine to find an office in your area. Otherwise please also don't hesitate to get back to us if you need help in finding addresses - we are happy to help (just share your approximate location). The social workers in the refugee/migration counselling offices may also help in finding an experienced lawyer.

All the best,


answered Jan 22 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,998 questions
5,963 answers
138,956 users