Good evening wefugees. I just got a new job in another city and it’s unbefristet contract. I am currently using a 6months Auswies. Is it possible to get a transfer to the place where I got the new job? I already have a place to stay while working. Thanks
asked Oct 31 in Legal advice by Frankygal
@Frankygal is it possible to get unbefristet contract if someone apply for a new job without working 1 to 2 years first with them ? It is strange, never heard of it... I thought u got to work first year, another 1 year before permanent work... u are lucky
I guess I am one of the lucky once out there. I just got a new contract and after the six month probation I will get my unbefristet. It can only be God. Thanks

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello Frankygal and welcome to Wefugees. 
I would like to refer you with this question to a similar question on our platform, which has already been answered. 

Feel free to let me know if we could help you with it.

With best regards 

answered Nov 2 by Saskia Wefugees
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,542 questions
5,443 answers
137,911 users