My friend she here in Germany since 2019, she dont have papers, she have just the Duldung "Aussetzung der Abschiebung".

I attached her Document:

her Boyfriend have a Restaurant and he wanted to give her the business, ti make it clear the restaurent place is a rent not owned,

so, my questions are:

1- is She allowed to get this business?

2- if yes what kinf of contract she needs?

thank you in advance,

asked Oct 20, 2022 in Work by kariimde | 538 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Sorry is not possible for her to own the restaurant but she can be employed if the immigration office allows her to work
answered Oct 21, 2022 by Prince baba
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,299 questions
6,289 answers
139,293 users