Please I need help to apply for Aufenthalt. I have a German child and all the requirements for paragraph 28.
asked Oct 12, 2022 in Legal advice by Clarion 11 | 26 views
Hello Clarion and welcome to Wefugees. We are working on your question and will get back to you with an answer.

Kind regards

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi @Clarion 11,

To apply for a residence permit according to paragraph 28 you need to make an application in writing with your local immigration office (Ausländerbehörde). You will need to send them a copy of your passport and the child’s birth certificate. If you are the father and your name is not on the birth certificate, then you will have to submit a recognition of paternity (Vaterschaftsanerkennung). If there is an agreement on shared custody (gemeinsames Sorgerecht), this should also be submitted. If you need any more help with this, let us know.



answered Oct 14, 2022 by mbeon-Éanna
Thank you. Please I need help on how to make the application in writing to the Ausländerbehorde.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,010 questions
5,975 answers
138,968 users