Can a German Native residing in Germany invite a minor of a refugee holding Aufenthaltsgestattung if she/he is given consent to apply for Visa for the child?

Also when the child comes can the parent apply asylum on behalf of the child? Thank you
closed with the note: similar question was asked
asked Sep 27, 2022 in Asylum proceedings by Simi | 55 views

1 Answer

0 votes

your question has already been answered here:


I will therefore close this question and hope that we could help you further.

With best regards
answered Sep 30, 2022 by Saskia Wefugees
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,132 questions
6,100 answers
139,112 users