1 view
I got a family reunion visa and now I’m working but I don’t got a permanent work so they told me that if you don’t have permanent work then all the paper will cancel and going back to own country..any suggestion what to do next?
asked Sep 7, 2022 in Other Questions by tenzin tsering | 1 view
Hi @tenzin tsering, welcome back to our platform and thanks for your question. I will link our dear experts @mbeon-Gabriele and mein-Éanna here. Maybe they can help you with an answer. All the best, Julia

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear tenzin tsering,

I think your question was already answered here, right?

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to get back to us. You may use the same thread if you are looking for information related to the formulated question or open another thread for a new topic.

All the best,


answered Sep 18, 2022 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,630 questions
5,528 answers
138,166 users