Hello everyone,

I would like to know if I go to the"Arbeitsagentur" as asylum seeker, register my self as unemployed and I request economic help to do a B2 German level and I also request economic help to be able to do a translation of my documents to do an " Anerkennung". Will I have problem in the future for example to request to move out to other federal state to do "Ausbildung" or for a job as professional if I do with successful the "Anerkennung"?
asked Aug 23, 2022 in Legal advice by Faga0206 | 479 views

Hi @Faga0206, thanks for reaching constantly to our platform and for your question. I will link our dear experts @Meike and @mbeon-fardeen here. Maybe they can have a **** at your question and help you with an answer. Best wishes, Julia.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Hello again @Faga0208,

and thanks for the interesting question. Applying for a B2-DeuFö-course (a course including workplace-oriented language training) is an excellent idea, as well the your attempt to recognise your diplomas. In fact, the employment agency is responsible for the promotion of labour market skills of asylum seekers with a work permit, therefore you won't face any problems in the future. Naturally, your current income (in case you're working) will be regarded if you apply for the cost coverage of your recognition process (which comprises costs of translation, fees of a notary, if necessary, and the fees of the organisation which is responsible for your recognition like the Chamber of Crafts of Commerce or any other).

I hope my answer was helpful. Please don't hesitate to get back us, if further questions arise. If you you have more personal questions, you can also find me in the app "mbeon" under my name "München, Frau Müller".

Best regards

answered Aug 24, 2022 by mbeon-Christine
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,255 questions
6,245 answers
139,246 users