There are three separate additional payments at the moment.
- Jobcenter bonus of 200€ in July (one off payment)
- Additional social welfare for children from the Jobcenter: 20€ every month from July
- Kinderbonus: 100 Euro from the Familienkasse in July (one off payment)
It seems you have received payment one and two. For the third payment you need to be in receipt of Kindergeld from the office called the Familienkasse. The third payment was paid out by the Familienkasse between July 5 – 19.
If you are in receipt of Kindergeld and did not receive the Kinderbonus, then it is the Familienkasse you need to contact. It’s important to know that Kindergeld is only paid out for children after reaching the age of 18 in certain situations:
- The child is waiting to begin studies or an apprenticeship (up to four months)
- The child is studying or doing an apprenticeship
- The child is registered as looking for work or apprenticeship with the Jobcenter
You also wrote you received a total of 220 euros for a family of two. Do you mean a total bonus of 220 euros in addition to the Kindergeld and regular money from Jobcenter? If neither of you are working and you are only receiving 220 euros in total each month, then this amount is far too low and incorrect.