I want to make a berufliche Anerkennung of my profesion to be able to work as a profesional in Germany but I have a lot of doubts about it because right know I'm waiting for a hearing in my asulym appealing case, I have an Aufenthaltsgestattung  and my passport it's expired. In my condition, Can I do the process?

Also I would like to know, after receive the "Anerkennung" and if I receive a job offer in my profesional area, Can I request to the Ausländerbehörde a residence permit? Can I change my status in Germany? What happen with my asylum  case? Or simply I can't do it?

 Thank you!!
asked May 30 in Legal advice by Faga0206

Hello your question has reached us. I will link my colleague and mbeon experts @mbeon-Éanna. I hope she can help you with your question. We are of course still here for you and are sure to give you an answer soon. We also look forward to any helpful answers from the community. Best regards, Saskia 

Hello, I do not know how urgent your question is. But just in case, I would like to link two more experts here. Dear @mbeon_fardeen, dear @Mbeon-ruth, do you maybe have an answer to the question? Or an idea how we can help this person, or what else might be important to know? At this point, a big thank you to our experts. We hope to be able to help you soon with your question. Best regards from Berlin, Saskia

Thank you very much for your effort @Saskia wefugees I really need help with matter because maybe could be a good opportunity for me and my family?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote

Dear @Faga0206,

thank you for your question. Yes, you can do the process of "Berufliche Anerkennung" while you're still in the asylum process. You mentioned that your hearing is soon to come, after this you will know whether you will be recognized as refugee (or get subsididary protection or deportation ban) or if the court rejcets your appeal. In this case, Germany will ask you to leave the country and give a Duldung in the meantime.

If you get a residence permit through your asylum case, work is no problem.

If you get a Duldung and aim at receiving a residence permit through your job, the Ausländerbehörde will probably ask you to leave the country and go through the normal visa process.

 Another option, in which you don't have to leave, is the Ausbildungsduldung or Beschäftigungsduldung (especially the Beschäftigungsduldung is hard to get, the rules for this are very strict).

In any case I recommend you talk to your lawyer and/or a refugee advisor. They can also help you talk to the Ausländerbehörde.

I hope my answers were useful for you and I'll be very pleased if you contact me again with further questions. I'm a member of the MBEON-staff  and I‘ll be glad to guide you over a longer period of time. Mbeon is an online consultancy for migrants via  the mbeon-app, which you can install on your smartphone for free. Download it via App Store or Google Play Store. You'll find me In the mbeon-app (search for „Euskirchen, Frau Schaefer“) and get confidential one-to-one advice in a safe virtual room where nobody can wiretap messages. Further information: www.mbeon.de



answered May 31 by mbeon-Ruth

Hello @mbeon-Ruth, Thank you for your answer but I really don't know when my hearing can be, maybe this year maybe two or three more years I really lost my hope about that... So I would like to know for example: if I do the "Berufliche Anerkennung", I get certificate as profesional to work in Germany and maybe I also find a job offer, Can I apply for some residence permit or visa and cancel my asylum? I really need to know if I can do something extra for my family and change our future, I have 2 and half years trapped in this asylum process, I have 34 years old and I'm losing my youth and my productive age, my lawyer didn't help me only said that I must wait and wait and the refugee advisor near of me are not good, sometimes I thing that they don't want any progress for us because didn't offer solutions just more problems or a lot of negative answer, this website is very important for me because it's the best place to find answers for so many things for my family and me, until know I didn't find other person in Germany that offer better answer like you do.

Hi @Faga0206, If you're ok with it, I suggest we go on talking about your individual case via the mbeon-App?
Ok, thank you. @mbeon-Ruth
thank you for your quick response, @mbeon-ruth :)
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,378 questions
5,232 answers
137,350 users