Hello family,
I would like if I can declare to authority or use my income from my country of origin. I mean income from my business and properties left in my country of origin ( outside of Germany ). Thank you.

I don't want to be supported by jobs centers

asked Apr 5, 2022 in Other Questions by Malcolm | 1,213 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Malcolm

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your important question. 

In Germany, only people who are actually in need can receive social benefits from the Jobcenter (or asylum seekers money - the so-called “Asylbewerberleistungen“). In the application process, applicants need to declare that they don’t have sufficient income or savings. The opposite, you HAVE to make use of your income/savings before you ask for social money. 

It might get a bit more complicated when dealing with the taxation system - but I’m not an expert in this topic. 

I would highly recommend to get some individual consultation on this. 

Would you agree and/or can you add some information dear @mbeon-Christine

All the best, 


answered Apr 18, 2022 by Meike
Hello Maike,

I fully agree.
Thank you for your immediate response, dear @mbeon-Christine! Much appreciated :-)
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,303 questions
6,294 answers
139,301 users