I am pregant and currently doing ausbildung (pflege). I have a visa for 3years but my boyfriend doesnt he is illegal here . I dont know what to do any help or advice i stay in hamburg
asked Mar 18, 2022 in Legal advice by Talier | 350 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

+1 vote
Give birth and he can apply for aufenthaltserlaubnis through a lawyer
answered Mar 24, 2022 by Donmorris
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,323 questions
6,318 answers
139,328 users