Hi I am from Pakistan and I am living in Turkey from 4 year and I am illegal here, I have not anything and I have my gf she from Finland. And our relationship is from 1 year she was come here 3 month and after going  back and again come like in 1 year she came here 3 time and stay here 7 month in 1 year. Now we want to get married, but in Turkey we don't  know about law how we can get married what we need papers. I am so sad about marriage please if anyone know about that so tell me please.
asked Nov 3, 2018 in Legal advice by Ali3322 | 1,858 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Dear @Ali3322, thank ylou for your question and waiting. as for your question I found the following informations outlined by the UNHRC: ****://help.unhcr.org/turkey/social-economic-and-civil-matters/marriage-and-divorce/ According to all sources of information you will need some registration documents for Turkey. This is their contact: ****://help.unhcr.org/turkey/tr/about-unhcr-in-turkey/#_ga=2.178799520.588839947.1542543841-1717551283.1539177181 I hope we could help you both, if further guidanceis needed please do not hesitate to reach out to the community. Best regards, Nilab
answered Nov 18, 2018 by Nilab
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,299 questions
6,289 answers
139,293 users