Dear Wefugees Team,

I am an asylum seeker living in Germany since March 2019, recently has my fiancée also came to Germany and made asylum application in Munich. We have also obtained marriage certificate from the Embassy of our country and provided it at the first day of her asylum application.

Yesterday she is transferred to a refugee initial reception center (Aufnahmeeinrichtungen) in Fürstenfeldbruck. How can we proceed in order to live together in the Gemeinschaftsunterkunft that I am already living? I will be very happy if someone can guide through the steps.   Can I rent a house if I work myself (I was working before but resigned it newly and I have already job offer from other company that will start in March) and move there together?

With best regards,

asked Feb 12, 2022 in Legal advice by liebenleben | 414 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,328 questions
6,332 answers
139,336 users