Please i need your advise.My wife and 2 daughters came to Deutschland 6 months before me but I am here now and we all live together as family. I got married to my wife in my Country and we have all legal documents as couple. We are both been rejected by BAMF but i still have my own case with the court but my wife and daughters case is finished with court.Now my wife got an Ausbildungsduldung because she got an Ausbildung as a NURSE.She presented her Passport before she can get the AUSBILDUNGSDULDUNG so I will like to know our chances of staying in Deutschland and will i also get what my wife gets(AUSBILDUNGSDULDUNG) as a couple if the court reject my appeal?Do we have a better chance as a couple or my wife has a better chance because of her Ausbildung?We don't have a Dublin case.Please advise.
asked Jul 25, 2020 in Legal advice by Allibababb1 | 417 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Allibababb1

Welcome to the Wefugees community and thank you for sharing your question. 

I learned that the immigration offices in the different regions and federal states in Germany have different policies regarding the family members of people with an “Ausbildungsduldung”. Sometimes they issue a Duldung for them, but it could also happen that they ask them to leave the country, as they claim making a Ausbildung is a voluntary decision of the individual person. I assume that making a Ausbildung yourself and getting an independent status would be the safest and best way. However, the Ausbildung (TVET training) is also a quite challenging task which requires a lot of energy, studying in school etc. 

I would highly recommend you to discuss your situation and personal conditions with a migration counselor, for instance. 

I will also link two of our experts here. Dear @mbeon-Christine or @mbeon-Ruth, am I right on this or is there anything you may want to add? 

All the best, 


answered Jul 31, 2020 by Meike
Thank you so much for your reply @Meike..Yes my daughters already have their duldung and Auslanderbehorde promised my wife and my daughters residence permit after her Ausbildung.I am still using my 6 months Ausweis because I came 6 months after they are here..My case is still in court..My lawyer says I have a good chance with my wife even if I don't win my court case.What do you think?Thank you so much for your reply and advice
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,929 questions
5,903 answers
138,858 users