asked Dec 16, 2021 in Legal advice by Georgii | 788 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Georgii

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

The "Bürgeramt" may register you without a residence permit. I am not sure whether they will actually ask for it or not. However, be aware that they will report you to the immigration office (Ausländerbehörde) and there is a high chance you will get in trouble. I would highly recommend you to contact a counselling office (migration or refugee counselling, for instance). There are many organisations offering free of charge and confidential advisory services to migrants. So you won't need to worry that social workers would report you to the authorities. Please let us know if we can help you in finding a respective office in your area. In any case, also don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions. 

All the best, 


answered Dec 19, 2021 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,255 questions
6,245 answers
139,247 users