Dear members.

I need advices  how to get a transfer from my current city to my work area.Currently I’m living in Anröchte but I’m working in Badsassendorf.

21 months I was living in Möhnesee ZUE and one week before I got my transfer to Anröchte city. Hear I’m living in social facility and paying 256€ per month.However I have to travel long distance now to work.Per day I have to spend four hours just to travel,In one hand this situation is not so comfortable to me,in other I’m getting PTSD medications so I’m getting so tired whole my day.So I would like to get a transfer till Badsassendorf because of this matter.I’m holding “Unbefristeter Arbeitsvertag “ .And this is my second month in this employment.

But I need correct guidelines how to get my transfer.

  1. Before I get the transfer should I have a unsigned contract from an apartment?
  2. Or can I get transfer to Badsassendorf social facilities?
  3. If I get the transfer in social facility in Badsassendorf, Can I get my own rental place after my transfer?
  4. Witch is the best way to apply”  Antrag auf Umverteilung” through a lawyer or by my self?
asked Dec 15, 2021 in Work by Presly | 213 views

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Presly

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

First of all, congratulations to your unlimited work contract! That is already an achievement! You are also working more than 15 hours per week, right? 

From my perspective, there is no need to hire a lawyer in the fist place. I would recommend you to reach out to a counselling office to get support in your cause. Together you may formulate the "Umverteilungsantrag" (application to move to another city/district) and point out your arguments and reasons. You may **** for an apartment already, but I would advise you not to sign a contract yet. I am sure the counselling centre can give you more individual and regional specific information. Please let us know if you need help in finding respective contact details. 

I will link two of our experts here, too. Dear @mbeon-ruth or @mbeon-fardeen, can you add some information here? 

In any case, please also don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions. 

All the best, 


answered Dec 16, 2021 by Meike
If possible please guide us to find someone from Kreis Soest or Lippstadt. Because I went around 5 or 6 consultant places and end up with 50-50 information. that would be great if you can recommend me Someone who has reliable information about the subject and I can get assistance.We always see Ms. Maike and Ms. Ruth so assistive. Please be kind enough to bring us solution.
Dear Mr.Meike

I really appreciate your consideration about my matter .Yes I’m working 40 hours per week,Including weekends 56 hours.I have already attached my Question to Madam Ruth.could you please kind enough referral to a adviser near by may area.I can travel  until köln,Düsseldorf including soest,Lippstad,Essen.I need your help to finding respective contact details.
I would like to attach my E-mail with this,  binoypresly@gmail.***. Thank you very much
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,928 questions
5,902 answers
138,854 users