Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

Hello everyone thank you so much to the people at Werefugees , it’s so educative and informative here …. I have some questions :

I came here as a refugee and im currently still in the process , as my case was rejected by the Bamf but im still in court. Whilst through the pages I found Section 16d which somewhere says an asylum seeker can get a temporary residence permit if he is getting training to get his certificate recognised and has a concrete Job offer. This is my suitation , im currently working and I need to recognise my certificate , im currently doing a Weiterbildung , but still have my job … I have German B1 level , pay all my bills , secured job contract , is it possible that I can get a residence permit according to section 16 after my training or because of the training and my certificate is fully recognised. 


asked Oct 20, 2021 in Work by Sanesam

Please log in or register to answer this question.

4,045 questions
4,813 answers
136,527 users