Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I am a student in Swedish university and have Swedish residency permit and my girl friend is living in Germany she have fictional certificate how can i get visa from Germany because we both want to live in Germany
asked Sep 28 in Legal advice by Fadiyaho

Please log in or register to answer this question.

3,969 questions
4,736 answers
136,355 users