I have duldung but daughter and girlfriend has resident permit section 31. I also have custody of my daughter which is 50:50 (vaterschaft and sorgeret ) . My duldung is more than two years now.
Forign office is telling me to go Nigeria and apply for family  reunification. My girlfriend also give birth to my son the year March, we have an appointment jungasamt on 29th of this month vaterschaft and sorgeret. My girlfriend has twin girls before will meet. The twin girls are Germany   citizens.
Please what will I do now?
asked Sep 15, 2021 in Legal advice by Naz | 418 views
I will advice you to go back. It is the quicker way to get everything sorted. I went to my home country and now am back in Germany with everything sorted.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
5,258 questions
6,257 answers
139,249 users