Hello, I have aufenthaltsgestattung residency ( till MAY 2022), and I am doing weiterbuilding for 1 year in Web Development ( till NOV 2021), I wonder I can get deportation( or rejection) while I am doing weiterbuildung, and can I get work permit after finishing my education (6 months or more)? Thanks beforehand
asked Sep 12, 2021 in Asylum proceedings by Gulnar Abbasli

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Hi! If you're planning to take an Ausbildung, then apply for a slot at any company you like then you need to inform the Ausländerbehörde that you'll be taking an Ausbildung. Chances are they will provide you with an Ausbildungduldung. That should make you stay here.
answered Sep 13, 2021 by someoneingermany
Hello, thanks for your answer, but I want to ask actually another thing, I already started weiterbuildung in web development till next year( NOV 2022), just wonder, can I get work permit after finished my education?
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,262 questions
5,080 answers
136,921 users