I am a refugee who lives in a village alone very far from my friends I have no family here of relatives . I have a resident for three years as a refugee and a blue traveling  document.I worked as a nurse in my home country  and was doing the annerkenung. But the employee told me I’ll get a job permission for heilberuf in Sachsen Anhalt only. i already have a working permit but not as a nurse . I didn’t go further or sent papers. I do not want to be forced to stay any longer here. I’ve been depressed and can’t find an English speaking therapist in my village or near it . Can anyone please help me ?
asked Sep 6, 2021 in Legal advice by AtyahSs

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
What city are you in Sachsen Anhalt . You can try halle saale or köthen or dessau.  I geust you can find opportunity there.  Or maybe change region  .you have to make a process of travel to a bigger city . With a valid reason.  I wish you luck
answered Sep 6, 2021 by Derek
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,263 questions
5,080 answers
136,926 users