Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
Hello wefugees thank for answering all questions.  
I'm currently working in my city köthen and I have unlimited contact with job agency.  But my family ( girlfriend and baby ) live in same city with me . But they are in jobcentre.  While me I live separate and my asylum is still on process.  I pay for the room been given to me by the immigration office every month.  But my family has already make preparations or process of transfer to essen and they God approve by essen Job center . But they will move this month.  But the question is that . I have contacted another agent in essen for work . Tell me what to do . I also want to move to essen and work there.  But me and my family has to live separate due to my asylum process . But I'm paying money for my son every month . Will the immigration accept me moving to another city . I will also make amedo in essen . Stay a new life . The lawyer there told me they can help me get document since I'm working and my family  has resident in Germany.  And also I will give him my work contract to add to my file . But my lawyer in halle saale.  Never ask for my work contract or even give me hope . I'm hopeless and I fear deportation.
asked Sep 2 in Asylum proceedings by Derek

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Derek

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

First of all, as long as your asylum procedure is still pending, you can not be deported. So don't worry about that! 

If you want to move to another place as asylum seeker, you need to submit a so-called "Umverteilungsantrag" at the immigration office in the respective "new" municipality. Please be aware that the procedure is not easy and you may want to contact a migration counselling office to get support - especially in drafting and formulating your good reasons for moving and justify the application. Did you officially recognize the paternity already and do you share the custody for the child? 

I think this would be a precondition for a successful process. 

I hope this helps and all the best, 


answered Sep 3 by Meike
3,969 questions
4,736 answers
136,355 users