Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

Staying in Berlin with Family, Working full time job, Without government help(No Job Center/ Social), Working as a Technician for Electronics Devices & System (Salary 3600/monthly). Wife have Master's in History(India), Son; 4+ year didn't get kindergarten, Daughter 2 years, Born in Berlin, also No Kindergarten. All we have Aufenthalgestattung but Recently get letter for daughter Duldung. For Children Wife couldn't go for Language Course. 

#FF0000">For Duldung What types of Problem May can Come?? #00FF00">What is yours suggestion...Please

#FF0000">What is the possibility chance to stay in Germany? #00FF00">Suggestion Please

#FF0000">What should I do that I can Stay without any problem/ Stress? #00FF00">Suggestion Please

asked Jul 13 in Asylum proceedings by Arzzu008

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Arzzu008

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

If you are holding an "Aufenthaltsgestattung", it means that your asylum procedure is still pending, right? Did you apply for asylum for your daughter as well? I assume not, as in that case she probably would have received an "Aufenthaltsgestattung" like you did. As long as the BAMF did not decide on your asylum claim, you are allowed to stay in Germany and your daughter's stay is dependent on your status here. 

To answer your questions on your options and perspectives in Germany is very difficult without knowing your situation and background in detail. If the BAMF accepts your asylum application, the immigration office will issue a temporary humanitarian residence permit. After a certain period (if fulfilling the requirements, like being independent from social money) you can apply for a permanent residence permit (Niederlassungserlaubnis) as well. 

In case the BAMF rejects your claim, you may appeal in court. This should be discussed with a lawyer or an experienced counselling office. Nevertheless, even if your asylum applications are definetely rejected, and the immigration office issues "Duldungen" for the whole family, there might be other options to stay in Germany. 

At the end, it would be the best to discuss your individual questions at a migration/asylum counselling office. They can look into your case in more detail. Please let us know if you need help in finding a respective office in your area. 

All the best, 

Meike .

answered Jul 18 by Meike
3,766 questions
4,512 answers
135,914 users