asked Jun 29, 2021 in Asylum proceedings by Ejakpovi
I have been in Germany since 2017 may and I work in a construction company( trokenbau) .. is it possible for the company to help me with my  resident permit .. I also have duldung

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Ejakpovi,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

It is a bit difficult to give a tailored advice without knowing your personal background and your situation well.

However, I was thinking that you might want to check the conditions of the so-called "Beschäftigungsduldung" (more information also here), which gives the option to apply for a residence permit after holding it for 30 months. 

Please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Jul 4, 2021 by Meike
Thank you for this information
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,319 questions
5,160 answers
137,077 users