I got GRENZÜBERTRITTSBESCHEINIGUNG. And i leave the country also. I am planning to reapply as FSJ visa . I was went as a student but couldnt complete my study. So i have to left the country . A women from Behörde said that i can re-apply from My country Nepal for FSJ visa. Is it possible??
asked Jun 17, 2021 in Legal advice by NepalNepal | 261 views
Hi, l have read most of the questions-contents and l found that we  are exactly in the same situation. Have you managed to do any progress regarding the Fsj visa?
l have read at the different threads(of this website) that even if we did not get an entry ban officially, we would face difficulties to get back to Germany. So it is a little bit nervous.
May you inform me if you get more Info regarding your case?

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @NepalNepal,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question.

We discussed the so-called "Grenzübertrittsbescheinigung" already a couple of times on this platform. Please follow this link, for instance, for more details. You tagged "entry-ban" in your thread, but I assume you are not officially banned to enter the Schengen area for a certain period of time, am I correct? As you can also read in the recommended threads, the entry-ban is usually issued after deportations.

Unfortunately, I am not an expert on visa for the Voluntary Social Service ("Freiwilliges Soziales Jahr"/FSJ) for Germany. But I tried to make some research and found some useful information (including a requirements list) on the website of the German Embassy in Nepal, for example. On this website, however, you can find some contact details for counselling services and a search engine for respective vacant positions.

I hope it helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Jun 18, 2021 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,918 questions
5,890 answers
138,834 users