Hello, i have recently moved to a rented apartment from community housing, and i really need some help and consultation but the people in social office are not working in esslingen. I need clarify some questions regarding my job also regarding the language and integration courses. Also i have question regarding my ausweiss as i got duldung in june last year but it was supposed to be removed by September as the timeline for my Dublin case was over in September. I don't know who to go for consultation i would be really grateful for every single help.
asked Apr 28, 2021 in Asylum proceedings by MM

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @MM,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

I think it will be the best to contact a counselling office to address all of your questions and to get some individual advice. If you follow this link, you may find some contact details of different organisations and offices in and around Esslingen. 

I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered May 2, 2021 by Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,531 questions
5,430 answers
137,859 users