Hello,  I am illegal in Germany since my asylum got rejected. My Mexican girlfriend want me to come over and marry her in Mexico.
Is it possible to get a visa from from Germany to Mexico since I am illegal?
What must be done for me to travel to Mexico?
What documents does my girlfriend need to send to me to process visa?
I am a Nigerian citizen ..
Please I need advice...
asked Apr 11, 2021 in Legal advice by Donmorris

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes
Love knows no Bounds..but then forget about travelling to Mexico because you have no Travel Documents. If she has a job qualification she can apply and move to Germany for job...

Bro! Germany is Big...! Europe is Bigger..!
Wetin you dey fine for Sokoto e dey for shokuto. Life ls Choice!
answered Apr 18, 2021 by Emmytender
You are right my brother. Man don suffer for this town
Abeg Chairman person need your contact Info.
its true my brother. When you are illegal you cant go anywhere but if he want he can go back to his country and apply to join the lady in Mexico.
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,306 questions
5,151 answers
137,012 users