Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany

Dear Sir or Madam,
I have been living in Germany for 5 years and have received a so-called tilttel residence permit in Germany. But I want to come to Canada because I really want to live there. How can I apply or how can I get there as a refugee? I ask you to help me.
With best regards

asked Apr 7 in Asylum proceedings by elay123

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @elay123,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us.

We discussed very similar questions on this platform before. You may want to check this thread for more information on asylum seeking in Canada and this link for general information on migrating to Canada for work reasons, for instance. 

The platform and our experts are based in Germany. Therefore, we are usually more experienced and knowledgeable if it comes to rules and regulations in Germany. However, I hope the sources will help!

All the best,


answered Apr 10 by Meike
3,780 questions
4,513 answers
135,933 users