Here you can ask, answer and find questions surrounding the topic: arriving in Germany
I have moved recently from Munich to Pullach, my residence visa will expire in 3 months (I was married but now I am separated, I'm not divorced yet, and with no immediate plans for divorcing), I can't find any online form to ask for a visa renewal in Pullach, and the website in Munich does not allow me to make an appointment due to my current address, I don't know what to do.
asked Apr 2 in Home & Living by TayLima

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @TayLima,

Welcome to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us. 

As far as I could find out, the Landratsamt (immigration office) in München should be still responsible for you being registered in Pullach. Maybe you can contact the "Helferkreis Flüchtlinge und Integration" in Pullach in case you face difficulties. I am sure they are happy to support. You may find their contact details here.

However, please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further question.

All the best,


answered Apr 7 by Meike
3,661 questions
4,398 answers
135,619 users