Please my cousin in africa want to relocate to germany with this new law. She is a registered nurse and a single mother. Please can someone tell me how to about it..
asked Mar 30, 2021 in Legal advice by Obumkelly79

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Obumkelly79,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for your question.

I assume you are referring to the so-called "Fachkräfteeinwanderungsgesetz" which was implemented last year?

You may find more details and the visa application process for qualified nurses on this website, for instance.

I hope it helps and please don't hesitate to get back to us with any further questions.

All the best,


answered Apr 9, 2021 by ✔Meike
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,428 questions
5,297 answers
137,521 users