thank you ..
I wish your advice because I ran into a problem that I never expected .. Simply, I have been in Germany 4 years ago .. I have a fingerprint in Greece .. I received a rejection in Germany .. and I came here with my parents .. We did an administrative court 6 months ago .. And we received the response after About a month ago .. Germany accepted my parents appeal .. but it did not accept my appeal .. (I could have make a new appel and often  I will won the case ... knowing that the Supreme Court in Munster two weeks ago ruled a case similar to mine .. that they can stay here ...By giving me the deportation decision and Duldung ... I told them how this is and there is no decision from the BAMF until .. they said there is a decision .. and they gave me a copy .. Indeed, I discovered that he was rejected .. My file was closed .. the lawer did not send me any documents or information .. And  The decision wasnt appeled  .. I am now obligated to deport to Greece for a mistake I did not commit .. Currently I am thinking of filing a lawsuit against the lawyer, but I don’t know where to start .. knowing that the lawyer had sent me a letter

. Go and ask for a permit.. deportation to Greece has stopped ..
Now I went to him, he said, Bring me the duldung, I promise I will bring you the permit  .. How ??! ..My file is closed..I feel he's trying to waste time
asked Feb 24, 2021 in Asylum proceedings by Meltomm

Please log in or register to answer this question.

1 Answer

0 votes

Dear @Meltomm,

Welcome back to the Wefugees Community and thank you for reaching out to us again.

I am sorry to hear that there is still confusion about your case and the communitcation/trust level regarding your lawyer has not improved since you contacted us last time. I am afraid that it is hardly possible to fully understand the situation and to give any advice without actually seeing all the relevant documents you were mentioning. I remember that my colleague Alla recommended you to contact a counselling office, right (here the link to your last post)? Did you get any consultation yet? I am sure there is a respective office close to your place which could support you in going through the documents and if needed get in touch with the lawyer as well. From my perspective it will make sense to get another expert and independent opinion on your case before hiring a new lawyer or suing your current lawyer (which would be anyway very difficult). Please let us know if you need help with finding a counselling office - we would be happy to make some research.

All the best,


answered Feb 28, 2021 by Meike
thanks for your reply ..
Unfortunately, I could not find a help center near me .. except for the Caritas, who translated some of these papers for me without any legal advice ... i live in a city named Heilbronn .. in Baden-Württemberg
mbeon App

Confidential one-on-one consultations via App

For confidential one-on-one consultations in a secure virtual space, we work with mbeon. You can download the mbeon app free of charge from the App Store or Google Play Store and have private conversations with mbeon consultants there:

Link for iPhone
Link for Android

Welcome to Wefugees, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
4,378 questions
5,232 answers
137,350 users